The Wee Engineer curriculum provides everything you need to engage your youngest learners in STEM.
The program includes 4 unique design challenges that can be taught in any order and follow a consistent structure that builds student confidence and mastery. Each challenge relates to common centers and themes and encourages children to us familiar materials to figure out how to make something that solves a specific problem.
- Noisemakers: Children create a loud noisemaker for a surprise party.
- Fans: Children create a fan that can produce enough wind to move a ball.
- Wrecking Balls: Children create a wrecking ball that can knock over a stack of blocks.
- Rafts: Children create a raft that can support the weight of a toy.
Core Program Unit Components
We recommend one Educator Guide per teacher and one Materials Kit per 20 learners. Together, these components create a high-quality, hands-on STEM learning experience.
Print + Digital:
- Printed copy of the Educator Guide containing instructions to facilitate the unit
- Digital access to the Educator Guide via learn.eie.org
Note: Digital Access is granted on a per-user basis and is non-transferable.
- Includes materials to support 20 learners
Create a STEM mindset. Implement engineering with fidelity. Partner with EiE to create a culture of STEM and problem solving as you learn best practices for teaching STEM and share knowledge through full or multi-day workshops; teacher educator institutes, and multi-year implementation planning and strategy development. Explore our professional development programs and empower STEM.
Shipping: Expected shipping time will be approximately 8-10 business days from the receipt of your order.
Tax Exemption: If your Massachusetts institution has a tax exemption number, please fill this in during the checkout process where requested. If using a purchase order, please be sure to include tax exemption numbers on the appropriate paperwork.
Return Policy: Product in original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or replacement. Customer is responsible for shipping charges.