Engineering Adventures Virtual Learning Series (Grades 3-5)
Bring STEM learning to life. Anywhere. Anytime.
Get your students ready for the future with engaging virtual learning and accessible, easy-to-use hands-on challenges that encourage students to think like engineers! Our expert-selected series of engineering adventures support a variety of implementation models flexible to fit changing instructional needs. Units are designed for a virtual teaching experience supported by hands-on student learning. Context-specific online support for the teacher shows how to easily adapt activities for a virtual learning environment.
With Engineering Adventures Virtual Learning Series:
- Boost your science or STEM program. Engage teachers, parents or facilitators with low prep solutions and instructional support.
- Connect to ELA with English and Spanish writing journals.
- Strengthen basic math skills like counting, measurement, and computation.
- Achieve equity with both print and digital solutions to meet ALL students’ needs. Hands-on design challenges with flexible implementation options make STEM accessible to all learners.
- Develop engineering habits of mind and problem-solving skills to encourage creative thinking.
Engineering Adventures Virtual Learning Editions
Individual On-the-Go Materials Kits
Take the virtual learning experience hands-on by adding On-the-Go Materials Kits. Students engage in discovery and creative thinking to solve real world challenges. Individual On-the-Go Kits include materials for one student to complete the challenge plus a student writing journal. Spanish writing journals are available for digital download.
Learn about our other offerings to extend STEM learning